- Personal Information Management
- In order to keep customers’ personal information accurate and up-to-date, and to prevent the unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, leakage, etc. of personal information, the Company takes the necessary preventative measures, including the maintenance of a security system and management system, and comprehensive education for our employees, and implements safety measures for the stringent management of personal information.
- Personal Information Purpose of Usage
- The personal information collected from customers is used by the Company to contact customers, provide company information, or to send e-mails or materials by post in response to questions.
- Prohibition of Disclosure or Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The company carefully manages the personal information collected from customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases.
・When the customer grants permission.
・When we must disclose information to a subcontracted business in order to provide a customer’s requested service.
・When we are required by law to disclose such information.
- Personal Information Safety Measures
- The Company implements thorough security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Customer Inspection
- When a customer would like to inspect, correct, or delete personal information, the Company will respond to the request after confirming the identity of the customer.
- Compliance and Review of Laws and Standards
- The Company complies with the Japanese laws and other standards that apply to the personal information in our possession, and we also make efforts to review and improve the content of this policy as necessary.
- If you have an inquiry regarding the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact us at the following address, phone number, or FAX number.
SEN LIGHTS Corporation
1-5-23 Hashirii, Toyonaka-shi, Osaka, 561-0891 JAPAN